Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Good, The Bad, and The Snotty.....

 
Good news.... in yesterday's mail we received a check from Whirlpool for "pain and suffering" due to a week with no refrigerator....And I am happy to report the refrigerator is still working, despite the repairman's negative opinion about the life expectancy of said appliance.  

Now for the bad and snotty news.... Kate has her first sinus infection and is currently taking her first  antibiotic. Poor baby has had a runny nose for almost two weeks and I kept telling myself it's allergies, it's her teeth, etc. Don't forget, I probably made a dozen "false alarm" visits to the doctor with Maddy but she was our first baby and now I am trying hard not to be the "worrywart" mommy. Well when the snot finally turned green and Kate started not sleeping well we decided it's time to see the doctor. I am glad we did because I could tell tonight that she was already feeling better. And she has to get better fast because Nana is coming to town on Thursday!!!  We can't wait for her visit because we have lots of fun things planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment