Friday, October 22, 2010

Busy, busy week...


Grandmas and Grand babies posing in a pumpkin patch

Hello blog world... did you think I had forgotten you?  Well I did, temporarily. This week we hosted Aunt Barbara, cousin Megan, and 2nd cousin baby Kayla all from Indiana. They came into town Monday and left early this morning. We've had a great week full of eating, shopping, talking, and shopping some more, all of which I'll write about later once I recover.  But I'll leave you with two pictures from one of our many outings this week, Lane Southern Orchards, where we ate delicious peach ice cream and made our babies pose for ridiculous pictures.... Enjoy these and I promise to write and post more pictures over the weekend. 

 
Just because we think it will be a cute photo doesn't mean the babies will agree to it. Poor Kate and Kayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment