Friday, January 28, 2011

Flashback Friday

Maddy, age 1, looking for something to wear.
I can't believe this picture was taken 3 years ago and that my little Maddy is going to be 4 next Tuesday. This morning while I was getting dressed Maddy proudly walked into my bathroom fully dressed. I asked her if Daddy had helped her and she said "no, I did it by myself, I had to get ready for school." This is the first time in 4 years that she has pulled out "appropriate" school clothes and dressed herself. It wasn't until we were about to walk out the door that I noticed her pants were on inside out... Even then Maddy, still proud, stopped, looked, and said "silly me, guess I better fix that."  Such a big girl.

I love taking pictures and I have thousands of pictures over the past 4 years so I am going to try and share a picture from the past every Friday.... hence the title "Flashback Friday." After all, the original idea for this blog was to create a digital baby book for my girls. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment