Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Two spoons of wishful thinking....

It's a rainy, chilly day here in Georgia. The kind of day that makes me stay home with the girls and have tea parties. So this morning Maddy and I had a tea party in her playroom. I poured tea while Maddy made snacks. I poured some cream into my tea, Maddy poured cream into her tea. As I started adding sugar to my tea she stops me and says "that's not sugar, it's wishful thinking".... I admit that I laughed so hard that fake tea came out of my nose.

I asked Maddy where had she heard about "wishful thinking."  With that look only Maddy (and maybe myself) can give she said from "Alice in Wonderworld." Last week Maddy and I did watch Alice in Wonderland but I must have been on Facebook during the wishful thinking part because I don't remember it. So my lesson learned is always pay attention because Maddy always is.....


That's "wishful thinking" on Maddy's mouth


No comments:

Post a Comment