Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat....

You saw my baby elephant last week well here is my little Tinkerbell. My little fairy woke up at 6:30 on both Friday and Saturday mornings anxious to dress up and get Halloween started. In fact when she went potty she thought it was time to get dressed.  She told me "my pants are off so that means I better put on my costume." How could I argue with that logic?

We had a great time at her school party and lots of fun trick or treating with "Bob the Builder." By the way, Bob's flashlight came in very handy towards the end of trick or treating, it got dark quickly. Maddy was pleased with her treat bag full of candy, but if the person who handed out round peppermints is reading this please get tootsie rolls next year. They are just as cheap but taste so much better. :-)

Click on picture below to see all the pictures from trick or treating and the school party.



No comments:

Post a Comment