Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bury Cute Construction Crew....

It's been a slow blog week for me. Mainly because I suffered my first allergic reaction to a drug in 30 years. I learned the hard way that I am allergic to the antibiotic Bactrim. I started taking the drug last week for a minor skin infection and 3 days later I noticed a rash on my chest. That quickly turned into a rash on 80% of my body, which felt like 80% of my body was sunburned!  No fun at all.... It's fading now and the infection is healing (thanks to a new antibiotic) but if anyone is with me when they ask "are you allergic to any medications" please yell BACTRIM!!!!!

Anyways, onto the cute part of the blog... On Saturday we loaded up the girls and headed to Mimi and Poppi's house. Mimi and Poppi are in the middle of some house repairs/renovations and this weekend they needed to paint their house. So who better to help than the Bury Cute Construction Crew...Not sure how much help we actually offered but we had fun while we were there.
Bury Cute Crew checking out the supplies. Maddy is ready to paint.
Maddy surveying the job site.

Kate in the pack n' play. She didn't last long, I guess
babies today aren't trained to play in a playpen.


Maddy painting the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment