Saturday, September 4, 2010

Times I wish I had my camera....

About a year ago I got a new camera after an unfortunate accident between Maddy and my cute little Canon camera that took beautiful pictures and fit in my diaper bag. I say unfortunate because it was bitter sweet, I really loved that camera but I also had my eye on a "big boy digital Nikon." David being the electronic and gadget guru of our house intervened and we ended up with what I have now, a great Nikon (not the best), but it does everything I need it to do. I LOVE this camera...it's amazing but I struggle with when to take it with me and when to leave it at home. Case in point, this week there were several times I wish I had my camera, but I didn't so I had to use my camera phone...

Like last night, we went to Griffin and ate at the Dwarf House (the original Chick Fil A). Maddy loved the little door and of course loved her chicken nuggets.

Thursday afternoon in Atlanta. We went to Ikea and Atlantic Station, where Mimi and Maddy rode the train.

Thursday afternoon Aunt Kimmy and Maddy enjoying the bean bag chairs at Z Gallery.

And last Friday, Maddy enjoying her hibachi chicken and sushi.

For those of you wondering where Kate was for all these moments, she was either in a high chair or a stroller looking at the rest of like we're crazy. So there's only so many pictures you can take of Kate with that look on her face. :-)

While I am glad I had my phone to take these pictures I have decided that pretty much anytime I go anywhere (except for Kroger or WalMart) I am taking my camera. Yes, I may look like a weirdo taking pictures of Maddy measuring furniture at Ikea but those are memories. Memories that most of you would like to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment