Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cheetos and the art of sharing

Maddy: Mommy can I please have some baby Cheetos?

Me: Maddy these are baby Cheetos just for Kate, would you like big girl Cheetos with your lunch?

Maddy: I think Kate can share. See Mommy, (picking up the can and pointing to the label) it says right here. "Baby Cheetos can be shared with big girls like Maddy."

Me: Oh OK, I guess I didn't read the label. Here a few for you and a few for Kate.

Maddy: It's okay Mommy, just be careful next time.

So that's been my day today. The refrigerator is still very dark and very empty, but there is hope. The part came in and they will repair it tomorrow. Yea!  Plus I spent 30 minutes on the phone today with Whirlpool and they are sending us $100 to reimburse us for food (and ice for coolers). Double Yea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment