Friday, July 23, 2010

Snowmageddon....

The last time the girls and I were in Washington DC it looked like this.....
Snowmageddon February 2010
That was the week it snowed over 3 feet and we were basically house bound for 7 days. Only crazy people, like my father, attempted to leave and actually go to work. Well the snow is long gone and the girls and I are heading out Monday (early) morning to visit Nana and Grandaddy in Washington DC. This trip is long over due because the last time they saw Kate she looked like this and like to sit in her swing.

Won't they be surprised to see this cute drooly little monkey.

And won't Maddy be surprised when she gets there and there is no snow and it's not Christmas. She told me today that Nana and Grandaddy still have snow so it's Christmastime at their house. They may not have snow but I bet they have lots of fun and surprises planned for us.





1 comment: