Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nana's Dress

We were in Washington DC last week visiting Nana and Granddaddy. While there I took some pictures of Kate wearing a very special dress. The dress in the pictures was  Nana's dress when she was a toddler. I'll be polite and not say what year she wore this dress, let's just say the dress is several decades old. :-)

Kate was a good sport about wearing the bow for awhile but eventually she ripped it off as you'll see below. It was also difficult to get a picture of Kate looking directly at me. She was not feeling that great. I realized that morning she was cutting all four of her "canine" teeth at the same time and had a terrible runny nose from it all. Not to mention she has a temper to match that "strawberry" hair. Despite all that I did get a couple of cute shots.
Kate's version of a smile is laughing out loud.
Somehow Maddy has not taught her how to pose yet.





No comments:

Post a Comment