Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kate's First Haircut

Kate got her first haircut today! Because if you have enough hair to wear a hair bow then you have enough hair to cut. :-) Poor Kate has had a curly mullet "hair do" for about 6 months now. It's long and curly in the back and short and straight on the top... She is finally getting more hair on top and on the sides but it looked so uneven. It was driving me nuts.

Kate watched Mommy, Mimi, and Maddy get haircuts then it was finally her turn. She sat in Mimi's lap and was distracted by a bottle of hairspray. Ms. Ember trimmed her hair to make it look even. Most people can't even tell that she got a haircut, but I can. I've got a lock of her hair to prove it. :-)

The first "cut"

Kate was such a good girl

"What have you done to my hair? It took me 19 months
to grow it out and now you want to cut it?"


"Maybe you should put some hairspray on this new do, after all I am
a true Southern gal....I need my hairspray"


No comments:

Post a Comment