Monday, August 9, 2010

My afternoon entertainment

Not much to blog about lately...unless you want to hear the dirty details of Maddy's Kroger meltdown. It was a good one but I'll spare you the details and instead share this with you...



Kate entertained me all afternoon crawling after Zack's leash. I would put down toys, books, any and everything, but all she would crawl to was his leash. Silly baby. Don't worry Grandmas and germ-o-phobes (sp?) I got it out of her mouth quickly!


Update: For those of you wondering how Maddy's "wedding" went. Well Jack was at Sunday school yesterday. They didn't get married, but he did have a tie on. Maddy talked the whole way home about Jack. She also pretended that a ring she received in a birthday party goody bag was given to her by Jack. Maddy's father and I can assure you that no guy as given our Maddy a ring yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment