Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Dirty"


Not sure what inspired me to finally work on the girl's playroom (maybe it was the 100's of blogs I've read and envied) but today the girl's and I started on a couple of projects to finally pull the playroom together.

Maddy helped me paint wood letters, stars, and clothespins, for what will hopefully become a clothesline for Maddy and Kate to hang art work on. Maddy did really well but has decided she doesn't like to get "dirty". After getting paint on her hands she immediately washed her hands. I also discovered that she doesn't like to eat Oreo's for the same "dirty" reason. She doesn't like the black crumbs Oreo's leave on her mouth. I have no idea where she gets that from. I will gladly sacrifice a dirty mouth for an Oreo, or two. Hopefully she will come to her senses before someone in the school lunchroom makes fun of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment