Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Picasso Strikes Again....

My little Picasso, also known as Kate, struck again. This time it wasn't her face that she painted but our living room wall.....
What you are looking at is Kate's first official crayon drawing on our living room wall. As Maddy pointed out it kinda looks like a cowboy hat on a stick... And I know what you are thinking.....don't you watch your kids, maybe if you watched them more closely they wouldn't paint their face or write on the walls. And you are correct, if I hovered over them and checked their pockets before I walked 10 feet away I could avoid cleaning up crayon. But I can assure you, I was only 10 feet away putting in a load of laundry when my little Picasso struck... She was so proud of her drawing that it broke my heart to tell her she had made a mistake in using the wall as her canvas.

The thing I have realized is that no matter how much I organize and put away crayons and other craft supplies there is always one crayon that gets left behind or hidden somewhere. Leave it to Kate to find it, it's like she has a fifth sense for finding crayons buried in the toy box. I've also realized that "Magic Eraser" is the most amazing cleaning product I've ever seen, it can just about get any stain off of any surface, including my little Picasso's artwork....

1 comment:

  1. kate seems to be following in maddy's footsteps as an aspiring artist! just think,today the living room wall-tomorrow ???.

    luv u :-)
    aunt pam

    ReplyDelete