Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This blog post is brought to you by the letter "P"

This week in Maddy's class they are studying the letter "P". So in honor of all things letter "P" her class had a pajama party today. No pajama party would be complete without pancakes and pink milk for snack! I tried to snap pictures of all the girls in their PJ's this morning but I may have missed someone, sorry if I did.

PS... 9 years ago today I married my best friend. When we walked down the Hay House stairs and got into our car that night I had no idea our life would turn out the way it has. It's way better than I ever imagined. Happy Anniversary David, thank you for loving me!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...sweet! I'm glad Gigi got to go to school today. It's cute to see the other girls' "Gigi's".
    Kate looks pretty cute, too!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete