Friday, March 11, 2011

Build a Bear

Today Uncle Charlie and Aunt Kimmy took Maddy to Build a Bear Workshop. Kate and I tagged along to take pictures of the big event. Building a bear was their birthday present to Maddy. Maddy was so excited about it, every time we pass the store she always says "I wish I could go there."

She picked out a cute pink multicolored bear and had a blast stuffing, fluffing, and dressing her very own bear. It was a lot of fun to watch her pick everything out. Before check out Maddy named her bear "My little Heart." Kind of a funny name for a bear but it's cute. Sometimes I wonder what's going on in that brain of hers. :-)

We ended our trip with a little ice cream and then headed home. Maddy loves her bear. She's dressed it over and over again and as I write this she is napping on the couch with "My little heart." Thank you Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Charlie for a fun afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Where is the store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. maddy-

    i wish i could go there too! i love bears. maybe we could have a playdate together sometime & go back to the bear workshop. how does that sound to you? your teddybear is really "beartiful".

    luv u bunches! aunt pam

    ReplyDelete