Friday, February 25, 2011

Flashback Friday 2/25/2011

For this Flashback Friday were going back to February 4, 2007. This was our first night home with Maddy and this picture captures Zack meeting Maddy for the first time. Zack is our first baby and pretty much from the day we brought him home we wondered how he would handle kids. As you can see in the picture I don't look too concerned, I didn't care what was going on, I just wanted to sleep. It took Zack a few days to warm up to Maddy and realize that his world was forever changed. But he is wonderful with the girls and doesn't ask for much in return.

Later in the day, Zack is still not sure about this "thing" Daddy is holding.

By the next day, I was awake and Zack adjusted to the fact
 that Maddy would sit in my lap now and he would have to sit next to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe we used to use that coffee table as a babysitter! Zack was (is) such a good boy!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete