Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day Outtakes

For this years Father's Day I got creative (thanks to Pinterest) and made some great photo gifts for David and the Grandfather's (Poppi and Granddaddy). Each deserving father received a customized picture like this:


A personalized Father's Day card complete with Maddy's answers...

 And a personalized can of mixed nuts with the following label..
Pretty nice selection of gifts, if I do say so myself... But the outtakes from my photo session with the girls produced some priceless facial expressions that I just had to share with everyone.... Enjoy!

Kate: "I don't understand why she keeps taking pictures, surely there is 1 out of the 400 she took that will work"
Maddy: "I don't know Kate, just trust me, keep smiling and look at Mommy and it will be over soon" 
 "Oh, man! Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Enough with the pictures Mom"

"Do what?!?!"







3 comments:

  1. maddy & kate are growing like weeds-are you feeding them miracle-gro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate so has her Daddy's personality! Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I have eaten half of Poppi's can of nuts! Mimi

    ReplyDelete