Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter 2012

So I didn't realize an entire month has passed by since my last post... Yikes, no wonder Nana has called several times asking for an update. But I have a very good excuse for not blogging, I've been busy doing this....


I am finally an Aunt! Aunt Jaja to be specific. :-) Chloe Jean Johnson was born March 6th in Indiana. She was a wonderful surprise to all of us, including her parents Kimmy and Charles. On March 8th we loaded the van with Mimi, Poppi, and the girls and headed to Indiana to meet Chloe. We did this because the thought of waiting a week until Chloe (and her parents) returned to Georgia to meet her seemed crazy. Even crazier than driving 13+ hours with two sick children but that's another story that I'll save for later. Needless to say, the past month has gone by in a blur. Between spoiling Chloe and working on the photography business I've neglected this blog.

But I did manage to take a few pictures of Maddy and Kate this past Easter weekend. Now I will go ahead and admit that I did not take a picture of them all dolled up in their Easter dresses and matching accessories. What's the saying...cobbler's children have no shoes? Well that would apply here. I got so wrapped up in preparing food, packing the car, and leaving on time for church that I never took a picture. :-(  So I will just have to "recreate" the moment and take a couple of pictures. I am sure the girls won't mind dressing up again.

Here a couple of pictures that I did take at Maddy's class Easter party and on Easter morning.

Maddy's class Easter party and egg hunt. Kate was eager to help.



I am pretty sure Kate was looking for more candy.

The Easter Bunny came to Craddock Way!

Kate's favorite treat, a Ring Pop!


And what's better for Easter breakfast than a chocolate bunny?

No comments:

Post a Comment