Friday, July 22, 2011

"I am a big girl now"

Some of you might look at this picture and ask "why is Kate eating a "whole" apple, why wouldn't Jessica cut it into smaller pieces?"

Well let me share this next picture with you.
 It might help explain what's going on in our house these days.
Kate has become completely obsessed with everything her big sister is doing. 
Kate has decided she's a big girl now.
She wants everything Maddy has and she wants to do it in the exact same way.
Hence, eating an entire apple. 
And notice, it's not good enough to eat a whole apple just like
big sister... No, Kate even uses the same hand as Maddy.
I was really hoping at least one of my children would be left handed (like me) but
it appears that both girls will be right handed...

I've heard stories from the "old days" where parents would force left handed
children to use their right hand. Wonder if I could reintroduce the trend
 but this time force my girls to be left handed?!?  Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment